Monday, June 18, 2012

Long Stemmed Flowers

When I had finished making the wedding rehearsal invitations I was left with some card parts so I decided to use some of them up.  My 6 card ministry cards were due so that's what I decided to work on.
The Stampin Up set had the iris and paperwhite flowers in it along with the calla lily and one other (I can't think of what it is at the moment) but I only wanted to use these three flowers.  I used the same format of translucent card stock for the flowers and then Cryogen white for the card base and the overlay.  The overlay was cut with the oval Nestabilitie then embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.  The flowers were stamped on the front and colored from the back using Copics.
I'm happy with how they turned out and I hope the ladies I send them to will enjoy them.  Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: