Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Tree of Ornaments

A blog that I follow has been championing the use of products that we crafters have on hand in new and different ways.  I had picked up these stickers a couple of months ago thinking to use them on a card making retreat.  I used a few but had many left so I thought about decorating a tree with them.  Okay that was one idea, then I was making card bases and scoring them for the fold when I goofed on this one, I scored it at the wrong point.
It's great card stock so I didn't want to waste it.  I just stared scoring vertically and horizontally every half inch and ended up with a grid card.  I pulled out these ornament stickers and made a tree.  Trying to find an appropriate topper was a trick until I remembered these snow flake brads that I've had forever.  Stamped the sentiment and added a couple of more stickers and there was another Christmas card for my stash.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: