Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chriatmas Tags

I decided to be a little more creative with my gifts this year and make my own tags.  Usually by the time I get to this point I'm so tired that I just slap on the sticker kind.  Well not this year.  I used two of Papertrey Ink's Tag Sale dies, #1 and #4.  To me Tag Sale #4 looks like a Christmas ornament anyway so it was perfect, I used #1 because it was the first one I found.
So I cut them all out using white card stock and then decided I wanted colored ones instead.  I started out to decorate them with different Christmas DP's and got tired of that real quick.  Copic air brush system to the rescue. I just started air brushing using what ever Copics I grabbed out of the collection.  Came up with quite a variety (the photo doesn't show all of them either).  After I had them all colored I started looking through my stash of embellishments and started to play.  It's very interesting what you can put together with limited resources.  I had fun doing these and I hope that the gift recipients will enjoy them also.
Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: