Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snowflakes Sparkle

 Well snowflakes do sparkle if the sun hits them right and it's cold enough not to melt.  These are two more of the framed In
The Meadow sets I made.  For the top one I used Papertrey Ink's felt for the meadow and the tree.  This felt is so easy to cut (yes I tried a cheaper felt and it didn't cut worth a darn).  I adhered the meadow with Scor-Tape and the tree with Zots.  On the tree I dabbed some glue and sprinkled some glitter, just a little.  I stamped the sentiment and snowflakes with Versamark and embossed with detail powder.  (Reminder to self glass gets HOT and is sharp, ouch).
This framed scene is done with black and white self adhesive vinyl and the sentiment and snowflakes embossed with detail powder.  Note to self, try not to get heat too close to vinyl cut outs since it can melt.
I think this one is going out west to a friend who can't seem to remember the joys of living in Michigan in the winter.
Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: