Friday, December 30, 2011

Birthday Shoes

I have been using a lot of one company's stamps lately and realized I needed to give some of my other stamps some love.  Part of my Christmas giving is to to make up a set of 6 cards for various family members and friends.  Since I have more girls to give cards to now I pulled out my Gina K Springtime Silhouettes Kit and went to work.  The set has some very feminine stamps and I thought this one with the heels would be a fun one to use.  I went to my stack of DP that has been sitting around forever and found this scrap that works perfectly.  I stamped the image and the sentiment with Memento Grape Jelly then cut them out with Nestabilities. Leaving them in the Nestie I rubbed on Memento Lulu Lavender around the edge.  Once they were mounted onto the card I thought it needed a little bling so I added 3 lavender rhinestones.  The card base is a hot pink that matches the pink in the DP. 
I like how it turned out how about you?   Thanks for stopping by.  



No comments: