Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thank You Trees

This is another of the thank you cards I made a week or so ago.  I used Papertrey's Fall Prints and Patterns for this card also and the image and sentiment from their Masculine Motifs set.  When I made this card I originally intended to use the stamp on DP idea.  I had it all finished and ready to go and took a second look at it and decided that it was all wrong.  The DP was too dark and you really had to look hard to see the trees and the sentiment.  Nobody should have to work hard to read a card.  Luckily there was enough room for me to stamp the image and sentiment onto a piece of Cryogen white card stock and mount it over my mistake.  In the end I think it looks great, what do you think?   Thanks for stopping by.
  

1 comment:

Renee said...

Very pretty Kathy,I lov the color