Monday, November 28, 2011

A Trio of Angels

When I saw this Love Lives Here: Holiday set from Papertrey Ink, I knew I had to have it.  My sister Ann collects angels and I wanted to make some cards using this set for her to send out at Christmas.
I have been watching the various blogs and web sites and I'm really loving the trend away from the traditional Christmas colors.  So for these cards I decided to go outside of my comfort zone and picked out some pretty wild DP's.  Unfortunately I can't remember for the life of me where this DP is from (and of course I can't find the paper pad to give you a name ).  The sentiment is from Stampendpous.  I used the co-ordinating die to cut out the angels and then stamped them, the little heart ornament is also from this set that I stamped and cut out by hand.
Hope you like these cards and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: