Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Teacup of Flowers

I received my latest order from Ellen Hutson the other day and had a chance to play with two of the three stamps that came in that order.
I found this image just so charming and it fits perfectly in the oval cut out on this card that I picked up from the Paper Cut ( I love this company they have the greatest pre-made cards).
So I stamped and colored this image (I know it's suppose to be African Violets but I was feeling orangey, so sue me.)  I taped some white card stock to the inside of the card and stamped through the window.  Coloring with Copics was easy.
I just added the sentiment to the front and was done.
A fast easy card to make and it looks so much more complicated than it is, something a card maker loves.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: