Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Vintage Picnic Birthdays


While I was thinking about the cards I still have to make for my Christmas packets I remembered these images that I had started several months ago. I was on a kick to have some elements ready to put together if I had to make a card quickly. Well I stamped off several of the picnic basket images from the Papertrey Vintage Picnic set and started to color them. I had about eight or nine of the baskets stamped and colored and I had started coloring the images to go on the baskets. The topper images are separate so you can mix and match them, a really fun way to play with them. So I chose several of the baskets and cut them out with Nestabilities (mats also), then I trimmed out the flower tops that I wanted to use and pieced them onto the baskets. Then I had to find some DP that would work for them and I was done. Made four cards in only 20 minutes.
Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: