Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bruce's Favorite


When I showed Bruce the cards I made this was the only one of the dozen that he commented on. Hmmm what does that mean?.
This DP is from the Basic Grey Curio paper pad.
Isn't it lovely, so old fashioned that it works really well as an anniversary card for a couple celebrating a 45 years or more of wedded bliss.
I had some lace in my stash so I ran a narrow strip of Scor-Tape on it and attached it to the base. The left edge of the lace was a little ragged so I found a brad to put on it. The brad is from a set I bought several years ago that came with several sizes of brads and punches to match that you can make your own matching brads with. (Does that make sense to you???)
When I trimmed down this DP there were some butterflies on the left over scrap to use here, perfect.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: