Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Emerging Leaves


This is another of the cards you can find demonstrated on Stamp TV by Gina K. You can watch it here.
I am just fascinated with heat embossing and this card is really easy and fun to make.
Like the card I showed you the other day I did and assembly line set up and made four cards very quickly.
My usual habit is to grab a stamp and color away and them try to figure out what to do with it. I'm terrible at designing cards myself, but I can see another card and then fly with an idea from there. It works for me, but this is easier to see a great card and copy it and since I had the Autumn Splendor set it works great.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
P.S. I changed only one thing from the original card and that is the sentiment (also from this set).
I'll be back after the holidays, Merry Christmas

No comments: