Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Anniversary Bling and a Goof

This card is an example of the good the bad and the ugly. First of all I don't think the card is ugly, but I do think it's possible to salvage and ugly mistake with a good idea. The card front DP is from the Basic Grey Curio paper pad and in my stash I had this paper lace that has been hanging around for a while (I won't say how long, but it really should be yellowed by now lol). I added the light green rhinestones for some shine.
When it came time to stamp the sentiment inside is when the ugly came in to play. My hand shook as I was placing the stamp and of course that made it blurry. Ugly!!! The good idea was how to correct it . I stamped the sentiment onto the same paper as on the front and I was going to use a tag Nestabilities to cut it out when I came across my heart Nesties, wow that turned out really well don't you think.


Nothing like a little love heart to say Happy Anniversary right?
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: