Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christening

Today is my Great-Nephews Christening and these are two cards that I made for the event. The silver card is to be from his Aunt Cati, his Godmother and the gold is to be from three of his Great-Aunts (myself and two of my sisters)
I was running out of time so I had to make an executive decision and do a somewhat assembly line set up. I used the Nestabilities Cross set and then used my finger for color them with metallic rub on paste (ooh my fingers hurt when I was done). I then mounted them onto metallic card stock from Cut Card Stock. Then I ran some white card stock through the Cuttlebug with embossing folders and put all the elements together to make two cards. I did however use my JustRite letters to make the sentiment for Cati's card.
Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: