Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Positive and the Negative


These two cards are and illustration of using the positive and the negative of an image. For the card on the right I used the cut out of the tree (done with the Papertrey die) as the focal image and added some white snowflake brads that have been in my stash for longer than I'd like to admit to. The DP is from the Memory Box Mistletoe paper pack.
Then I used the leftover felt for the focal point on the card on the left. The DP is also from the Memory Box Mistletoe paper pack and for this one I used buttons for the ornaments. I just kept adding buttons til it looked done. The strip along the bottom of the tree was a scrap that says tidings Merry Christmas.
Two cards that came together so easily that I surprised myself. Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: