Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Lockhart Lighthouse


There is just something about lighthouses that make the prettiest stamps. This is a Lockhart stamp that I picked up at the Novi show (did I say that I spent way too much $$$$ there).
I colored with Copics and used Deckled rectangle Nesties for the image and the mat. The sentiment is from Memory Box (another buy at Novi) and stamped with Papertrey Fresh Snow. I tore the edges and brushed it with a Memento tear drop pad and added the two brads.
Everything but the stamps is part of my existing supplies so I'm still following my quest.
I do think I'll be shipping a box of stuff to my cousins daughter to use in her art classes. Makes me feel less guilty about buying new stuff.
I did measure my stack of DP and it's only 2.25"'s high instead of the 4''s I thought it was. But I haven't measured the various paper pads so that's another whole issue. Lord help me.
Well I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: