Sunday, August 29, 2010

An Enchanted Patchwork


When I had finished making the last three cards I had a lot of scraps left over and I just hated to waste them. It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to do with them but I new that the first thing was to use scoring and patchwork together. Being mathematically challenged I first struggled with the layout. Scoring is made simple with a score board and in this case I used the Martha Stewart board since it has 1/8 inch scores all across the board. Then I had to keep trimming the scraps to get the design I wanted. All of these scraps are from Memory Box's Enchanted. So, so beautiful. Well I finally got all the papers down and then I had to figure out how to finish it. I pulled out my stash of flowers and rhinestones and after juggling them all around this is the final product.
What do you think? Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: