Tuesday, August 24, 2010

An Anniversary Swing


My friend Sandy has a wonderful swing card on her blog and it prompted me to make one also. I need and anniversary card for Steve and Michelle so I thought this would be the card to make.
Well I made it and I probably won't ever make another one. You can see Sandy's card here and she also has the link to the SplitcoastStampers tutorial on how to make them just click on Swing Card. They make it look so easy and I'm so crafting challenged when it comes to things like this that I struggle. This first photo is of the front almost closed, the second shows the opposite side of the focal image with the card full open and the last photo shows the card in mid swing.
All of the DP is from Memory Box Frond, the stamps are all Papertrey Wishing You and Background Basics Text Style. I used Memento Tear Drops for the stamping. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

shulsart said...

Well, it does not look like you had trouble making it, because it is beautiful. I am sure they will love it and be very impressed. Thanks for the blog plug.