Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Gina K Cupcake


Well I'm back on track to use existing supplies. I pulled out my Gina K Sweetest Blessings set to make this card. I had this card base sitting on my desk, the DP is from DCWV Nana's Kitchen.
When I looked at I thought okay Sweetest Blessings has the perfect cupcake and sentiment to use on this one.
I colored with Copics and then cut it and the mat with Nestabilities Octagons. The sentiment is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and cut out with Nestabilites Labels Ten. I had some cute soft brown flat back pearls to add to each side.
I ran a soft blue Copic around the edge of the focal image and added red stickles to the cherry on top.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
P.S. Gina K has this set posted on her blog with a freebie offer check it out here.

No comments: