Friday, February 26, 2010

A Tilda Birthday


I had stamped off this Magnolia image quite awhile ago and since I had some time to play she became a birthday card.
I colored her up with Copics and cut her out with Deckled Rectangular Nestabilities. The DP is from two different paper packs, the matting for is from DCWV Green Stack, and the card base is from Basic Grey's Lemonade paper pack.
The sentiment is from a very old Hero Arts set, Wavy Wishes.
This particular Tilda is really a dress up doll. You get the basic Tilda then she has several outfits you can dress her in.
Takes me back to my days playing with my dress up dolls.
I really loved to get the cut outs and play dress up. Unfortunately for me most of the kids in my neighborhood were boys and we all know what boys do with dolls. Target practice!
Oh well I hope you like my Tilda. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: