Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A JustRite Wedding


JustRite Inspirations is having a challenge using Beautiful Botanicals.
I picked up this set of Beautiful Blossoms and Centers last week at Stamp Therapy (formerly Stamp On It) in Grand Rapids last week.
It is a gorgeous set. I stamped all of the images out and started coloring. On this one I used Prismas and Gamsol. I wanted a very delicate look and I think I achieved that very well. There is a Die/Punch compatibility cart available for download on the JustRite site, that gives you what to use when cutting out these images.
For this one I used Classic Ovals. The Sentiment is from Stampendous and I used a corner punch to give it a bit of a scalloped look. The DP is from BasicGrey's Bittersweet Paper Pad.
I really like how this turned out. Hope you do too and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also love the delicate look you achieved with this card :)