Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Sanded Valentine


I don't normally do Valentines cards. ( I guess I don't like commercial holidays (except of course Mother's Day and Father's Day). But we are having a Bake sale at church and our Card Ministry will have a table to sell our cards to raise money for postage. So I decided to make a few cards to add to the sale.
I found this card stock at Archiver's, my friend Sandy told me about the new Whitewash Color Core paper from Core'dinations. Really neat stuff. I ran half of it through the CuttleBug with the Swiss Dots folder and the other half with the Divine Swirls folder. I then sanded it and added the dotted ribbon.
The stamp I picked up in the dollar bin at Michael's and cut out with a Nestie.
All in all I think it turned out really well. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: