Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Birthday Day Card for Bea


This card is a two-fer. I was up on the Just Rite Inspiration blog and saw they were having a challenge and since I wanted to make my sister's birthday card I chose this image, it's from the Beautiful Blossoms & Borders set.(you can find it here ) There are four great images in this set.

On this image I trimmed around the scallops and then matted it on pink and then a pale green using Nestabilities Oval.
(By the way on the Just Rite site they have a punch and die compatibility chart that you can find here).
I colored with Copics Leaves-YG03,G21 and G40. Flowers B0000 just around the edges and V000 just in the centers, I wanted a very delicate look.
The DP is DCWV Mariposa Matstack. Using my Bow Easy I added the ribbon and then stamped the sentiment (Stampendous) and I was done. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: