Sunday, February 21, 2010

Something for Michelle


This is a digital image from Bugaboo stamps. It's one of the JJ Pregnancy line. When I first saw this image I immediately thought of my niece, my nephew Steve's wife, she's expecting their first child this September. I understand that her first tri-mester is going as usual with all the wonderful things that women go through during pregnancy. We are the weaker sex you know.
Anyway I thought this image was one she could appreciate. I really think there should be a whole line of Maternity tops with Pregnant JJ.
I colored with Prisma pencils and Gamsol. Then I mounted onto this navy dotted DP. I wanted it to be sturdy so I backe it with chip board and created an easel backing for it. Thought Michelle might be able to stand it up somewhere either at home or at work.
I hope she likes it, and that you do also. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Jodie Mackrell said...

fantastic job on this! I love it!!!