Friday, February 19, 2010

Mummu Dancing


I wanted to participate in the current Mo Manning challenge, so I made this card.
I'm not sure it qualifies since it says no layers, but the only thing I have is the image on the card base so I have hopes.
Even if it doesn't qualify I love this image of Mummu. I would dearly love to spend time with this lady, wouldn't you?
I colored with Copics and cut her out with a Mega Curved Nestabilities.
The ribbon is Martha Stewart which doubles as the sentiment, cool huh?
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is a sweet image to use for CAS..Great job..Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Elaine L. said...

Nice card! I just love Mummu. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge this week.

TARJA L said...

This is nice card! I just love Mummu :)

The Wired Angel said...

well.. there is one more layer than the challenge.. but it's a great card! Hope you will play again with us at Mo's.