Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wreath Angel

This Angel from Stampendous is one of my favorite Christmas stamps. I've found the variety of angel stamps is quite interesting. The range is from odd to too totally cute.
So when I sat down to start working on Christmas cards she's one of the first I picked out. I'm making cards for a fund raiser coming up at our church and wanted to make some cards that people would be willing to pay their hard earned money for. I wanted to keep them relatively simple (unadorned) but attractive enough that they would want to send them to someone special. I colored with Copics of course then used Nestabilities to "frame" them. -- A plate, B plate, 3 layers of card stock, tan mat same size as image, paper with image, Nestabilitie with cut side up, B plate, shim-if needed. -- This allows the Nestabilitie to make an impression without cutting the paper. Well hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: