Monday, October 5, 2009

Christmas Upright Z fold


When I was cruising through blogs today I saw this recipe for a Z fold card and thought it would be fun to try. The challenge form Scor-Pal was to make a upright card as opposed to the normal horizontal card. I used DP from Basic Grey Wassail. The card stock green and red were scraps and the white is Cryogen white. Between the white and red is Kraft card stock for a little difference. I stamped the Christmas tree from Hero Arts and used snow flakes from Impression Obsession. The little red circle at the top is taped and has a snowflake brad to help hold the card together. It looks like a complicated card but it's really easy, especially using the Scor-Pal. This was a fun card to make and I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: