Thursday, October 15, 2009

All Right I Lied


I was laying in bed the other night and thinking about Christmas cards and wondered if I could make a card with the largest Tree Nestie. This is what I came up with. I used Cryogen white card stock and made an A2 size card. I put the largest Tree Nestie so the tip was just off the paper. It cut really well after I finally figured out the sandwich. (A plate, pa;er, Nestie, red rubber gasket and C plate). Remember all Cuttlebugs are different so what worked for me may not work for you, never force it. Any way it cut the card stock but the connection at the top is very small so I don't plan to handle it too much. I ran them through using Divine Swirls and Snowflake folders then added stickles. I place rhinestones at the top to hid the flat edge. All in all a couple of cute cards. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: