Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkin Bonanza


I created this card for Copic Creations challenge Coloring Pumpkins. This stamp from Northwoods Rubber Stamps was perfect for this challenge. (the only stamp I had with a good variety of pumpkins). I colored the pumpkins with Y21,YR24,YR15 and YR04, I just had so much fun working with this image. The leaves all started with YG03, then I added G24 and G40. After that I realized I wanted more of a fall look so I started layering in YR15, Y17, !R24 and YR04. The cart is E11, E31 and E35. A little smooch and white pen for hi-lites and I was almost finished. I accented the edges of the image with YG11 (bottom) and B00 (top). Then I sponged Memento Tangelo and Potters clay around the edge (keeping it in the Mega Curved Rectangle). I just mounted it on card stock from PaperTrey. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: