Saturday, October 31, 2009

Embossed Punkins


We had a baked goods sale at church last weekend and our Card Ministry had a table set up to sell some of the extra cards we had. One of the ladies made a beautiful card that was just a pumpkin embossed with black detail powder. It was very simple and elegant card. So I decided to try and copy it.
This is what I came up with. This Great Impressions stamp worked well for this technique. I stamped with Versamark and then embossed with Martha Stewart detail black. I then got out my Prismas and colored in a little, it really wasn't needed but I like to color. As my friend Sandy says, still back in kindergarten playing with the crayons. Okay when is nap time??? I digress. I used MS Dove detail powder for the sentiment. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Very nice Kathy,Love the way the pumpkins turned out!!! :)