Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Vellum Sympathy


The fence is done. Yesterday was a very busy day. I finished the last four sections of fence with the second coat of stain and it looks great. After resting a bit I looked at the forecast and saw the prediction of rain for today and decided to get a head start on the mowing. Usually Bruce takes the rider and does most of it and I do the edges with the walk behind. My thinking was to get the back yard done since that takes the longest to dry out and do the edges. Bruce was playing golf so I figured he could do the rider thing when he got home. Well, once I got started I just did it all. All this to explain why no new cards for a few days. No time!!! This card was done in my "Pretty vellum" frenzy. I just love the organic nature of this vellum. So beautiful. The sentiment is from Papertrey "With Sympathy"

No comments: