Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Christmas Redo


I tried this same design again, but with slight differences. Using the same punches from EK Success (trees) and Martha Stewart (village) but with different color paper for the trees. With the CuttleBug embossed layers I simply cut them at an angle (these were the leftovers from the previous card--waste not want not) and added the snowflake brad with the blue flat back pearl from the Recollection Autumn collection I picked up at Michael's. The Merry Christmas is from a Christmas set by Fiskars. I think I like this layout a bit better but that's just me. I may play with this some more and see what I come up with. I still need to finish my Thanksgiving cards for my church group and design more Christmas cards for next months card gathering at my cousins. Lots of fun coming up. Hope you like it.

No comments: