Friday, September 18, 2009

AWOL

I haven't been posting lately cause I'm busy doing nothing. Not true. I just can't tell you what I've been doing, not because it's a secret I just can't figure out what it is I do all day. You know how it is. You get up in the morning with all these grandiose plans for what you want to accomplish that day and when you go to bed at night not much of it is done and you're exhausted from it. The one thing I miss about working is not having any structure to the day. Well that and not having paid Holidays and filling out the vacation schedule and also those terrific Personal Days!!! Anyway I've got some cards coming down the pike but since one is my sisters birthday card I can't post that yet. Not that she looks at my blog, but you never know. I'll post some cards up soon I promise. If you need a fix go to some of the blogs I cruise.

No comments: