Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Cornucopia


This is another card done for my Church group. When I was looking for stamps for this project I had a great deal of trouble finding stamps of a more traditional nature. My friend Rene and I were on the hunt and we went to Michael's, JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby. Mostly we found cartoonish type stamps or modern. Really nothing that suited what I wanted to do. I gave up but luckily Rene didn't. When we were checking out of Hobby Lobby she wouldn't let me see what she bought at first. Then she presented me with this stamp from Cynthia Elmore that she'd found in the sale bin. It's perfect. I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copics. The sentiment is Northwood Rubber Stamps. I cut out with a Nestabilities and added some glitter to give it some punch. Hope you like it.

No comments: