Monday, September 28, 2009

Christmas Tree


This is Snowy Tree from Impression Obsession. I picked this up at the Novi stamp show last August. The sample that the Impression Obsession booth had up for this was just so beautiful I had to get this stamp. I stamped it with Memento Cottage Ivy, but went over it with Copic YG67 Moss. Then I added the Christmas red bird (Art Impressions) colored also with Copics. The most fun was adding Flower Soft. This by the way is the second version of this image. The first was a little heavy handed with the Flower Soft and it looked like it was covered with cotton. On this one I used about 1/3 of the amount and I liked it a lot better. I cut it out with a Mega Curved Rectangle from Nestabilities. The same with the Green mat. The DP is Basic Grey Wassail.

No comments: