Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Chicken


I'm making some Thanksgiving cards for a church group and since I like to be a little irreverent about some Holidays I decided to have some fun with a few of the cards. These stamps are all from Rosie Roadshow. The combination possibilities with her stamps are infinite. I colored with Copics and the sentiment is computer generated. Thanksgiving can be such a fun Holiday, of course it really is important to be grateful for the blessings in our lives, but these days it is also important to have a sense of humor.
Anyway, after coloring the image I cut it out with a Nestabilities and same for the mat. The sentiment just had the corners rounded and I ran the Pumpkin Orange around the edge. The little acorn is a sticker found in the dollar bin at Michaels. Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: