Tuesday, December 18, 2012

PTI Blog Hop Challenge

The December Blog Hop Challenge over at Papertrey Ink is to make an all white card, pops of color or neutrals are ok but the focus is to be white.  Well I just love all white cards so I decided to play this month.  I had to make a few more Christmas cards so I decided to bring out he In the Meadows dies and the Hill dies and create this card.  I looked through all my card stock and DP's to find whites and the options I had were fun.  First off is the card base which is Papertrey Ink's Rustic White, the hills are Papertrey's Linen Vellum.  The boy on the sled is Neenah Esse Pearl card stock.  The trees were cut from some scraps of DP that I bought last year to make wedding cards with and I don't remember who's it is, to bad since it is gorgeous.  The only color I used was a Copic marker C01 to color the edges of the hills.  I love the textures and different shades of white on this card.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: