Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Coloring Fun or How I spent my Winter

 I've been AWOL way to long, we spent the winter (or should I say 10 weeks) in Sarasota and all I did was sit by the pool reading or coloring.  Before we left , when I was making cards for my Christmas gifts I stamped off extra images and took them with me to play with while down south.  Great idea huh?  Got to the house and started unpacking and setting up my craft area
and realized I has forgotten my Copics DISASTER!!!  My friend Renee rescued me by shipping them to me (and there in lies another disaster as the package was lost for a couple of days).  So I was able to color all of the images and have them ready to make cards with when I returned home.
so When I got home I unpacked everything and set them on my desk and there they sat until last week.  In the past week or so I've made about 40 cards so I'll have some posting to do over the next few days.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: