Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stars, Stars, Stars

 The Papertrey Ink April release included two sets that I absolutely had to have, they are the Stargazer set , with all twelve of the zodiac constellations and each name with a two word personality description.  The Star Gazer Additions set includes a gorgeous complete constellation map and four sentiments.  Oh what fun I'm going to have.
I have this idea (borrowed from one of the design team members) to make a set of cards, one for each Zodiac sign to give as a gift.  Then I realized that it would be more fun to do a set of
more masculine cards and a set of more feminine cards.  This set is the masculine cards (as if you couldn't tell).  My base card and focal image card stock is Ellen Hutson Desert Storm ( love this card stock it is so smooth and takes color beautifully).  I stamped the large constellation map in Memento Rich Cocoa and the Zodiac stars and identifier in Memento Espresso Truffle. As a general rule  I am totally unable to make two cards alike so each of these cards is slightly different.  On some I have extra stars and some I don't.  The constellation map is stamped in different locations as are all of the stars and descriptions. 
Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by. 
(Now I'm off to come up with the feminine cards.)

1 comment:

Judy Knab said...

can I be the first to order a set of these? Very cool!
Judy