Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Playing with Fireworks





 While wandering through Michael's (or was it JoAnn's) I came across Fireworks by Imagine Crafts.  It is a set of little spray bottles of coordinating colors, one in blue and the other set in green.  I bought them and promptly forgot all about them (something I do more often than I like).  So I had some free time one day and decided to play with them, I had some glossy card stock so I just sprayed each of them across the card stock and let it dry.  They sat on top of my desk for awhile until my order from Gina K arrived that included The Northwoods set.  A card was born.  The card base is Fresh Asparagus, the matting Black Onyx and I stamped with Memento Paris Dusk.  The Fireworks spray have a bit of shimmer that doesn't show in this photo but is very pretty in real life.  Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.



No comments: