Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Autumn Splendor Touched by Resist

I was looking through the photos of cards I've made and came across this one.  I think I made it for one of my Thanksgiving cards and forgot about it.  I really like the resist technique and I wanted to see how it would work on kraft card stock.  All the stamps are from a Gina K Stamp Kit called, of course, Autumn Splendor.   I think it works well.  I stamped the background sunflowers with Versamark and heat embossed with clear Martha Stewart powder.  I rubbed the centers with Memento Tangelo (I think), wiping off the excess.  I stamped the script background with Memento Peanut Brittle and then the flowers in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copics.  After adding some scraps of card stock I was done and happy with how it turned out.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: