Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Bit of This, A Bit of That

When I sat down to make Christmas cards I realized that I had quite a few bits and pieces left over from last year (and the year before I'm ashamed to say).  Among the bits and pieces were the makings for several cards that I had gotten at a class (I think).  I don't remember where the class was or even when.  The card bases were an odd size so I think that is why I never finished them, additional postage on off size cards is a pain in the you know what.  I decided to clear out the bits and pieces and make standard A2 cards.  For this card I used a snowflake background stamp from Stampendous with Memento Summer Sky.  The sentiment is a really old one from I don't know where and the image was included in the packet and I think it might be Penny Black, and colored with Copics.
I like how it turned out, what do you think?  Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments: