Sunday, December 9, 2012

Detail Glitter Technique

Last Monday on Papertrey Ink's blog Design Team member Erin showed this technique in their Make It Monday segment. I am in the process of making cards for my Christmas gift packets (only 75 more to go) and needed to make some baby cards.  I've had the Papertrey Ink Bitty Baby Blessings for quite awhile and it is the perfect set for the cards I need to make.
The DP is DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy paper pack.  The neat thing about this paper pack is that it can go girl or boy, so cool.
Since the set has a co ordinating die I just cut out the images stamped them with Memento Tuxedo black and colored with Copics.  I used punches to cut out the circles for matting.  When I was all finished coloring I realized that this was the perfect card to use this technique on so I got out my Quickie glue pen and Martha Stewart white glitter and embelished the Baby Buggy. The stamps in this set are so cute and I'll post some of the other cards I made with this set (I made 6  in all).
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: