Monday, December 10, 2012

A Truckin' Birthday

Among the cards that I need to make for my gift packets are of course birthday cards.  I especially need cards for guys, both for me to send and for the packets that guys will use.  I had a request from one of the female halves of couples that I give to that her hubbie asked that I make cards that he could send.  I guess men don't like to send frilly, flowery, girly cards. Go figure.
So anyway when I was looking through my DP I came across my October Afternoon Sasparilla paper pad and it had this map designed paper.  Perfect to go with the truck from Papertrey Ink set Tremendous Treats:Birthday.  Another great set that is really for children but I think this image could go for any age.  I used the curlicue image for the road, works great.  I used scraps for the other parts of the cove and a punch for the circle mat.  Colored with Copics and was done.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: