Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Finally

I have been thinking of you,  I have been making cards over the last few months but just haven't posted any.  It's been strange since we got back from Florida.  First I got sick and than just haven't been able to catch up.  But I've decided to post what I've mad in the last few days and and also post some that I made while in Sarasota.  Ah Sarasota, what a wonderful time we had there.  (Shaking my head to get the memories out and get back to work).
First thing I thought of doing was using up some of the supplies I've had for awhile along with some new stuff I got.  While in Sarasota I placed an order from the Feb. release.  Part of that order was the Beautiful Butterflies Stamp set and the dies that go with it. 
My supplies that I had on hand to use were Memory Box card stock and patterned papers.  Looking at all the paper I have one would think I'm just a tad bit obsessive.  Not really I just love the colors and designs.  So I grabbed all I had and started cutting and layering card bases.  After I let them sit for a day or so I pulled out several stamp sets and dies and got to work.  For this one I used Memory Box Pixie DP and for the card base Ellen Hutson Wisteria, the DP is two sided so I used a trimmed off piece to stamp the sentiment and added a few pink rhinestones and was done.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: