Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sunflower Cards

In my quest to use up existing supplies I made these cards.  All the bases are from Ellen Hutson in various colors and all the DP is Memory Box also from various paper pads.  I used Papertrey Ink's Simple Sunflower Mini stamp set and it's matching die.  I just love how these cards came together.  The bases and DP's were some of the ones I put together and set aside for future use (great how that works out).  I used the dies to cut out the flowers and leaves (there are two sizes of flowers and leaves in this set and I used the smaller of them) then stamped them in colors to coordinate with the DP's.  I placed them on the card bases and needed something else to finish off the fronts.  Again I looked at my cluttered desk and found some Double Ended Banners (Papertrey die)that I had left over from a previous card making frenzy.  So I pulled out my Papertrey Ribbon Tails stamp set and colored them and added sentiments.  I made these cards for my Card Ministry mailings.  the really fun thing is what inside.  I'll show you that tomorrow.
Hope you like these and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: