Friday, April 20, 2012

Pop Up Cards

Oh is this fun. This is what is inside the cards I posted yesterday.  The geniuses at Papertrey Ink came up with dies to make the inside (and outside) of cards such fun.  They have a series of dies from their Feb. release that you can use for all kinds of fun things.  The Movers and Shakers Poppers die collection had this spring die as one of the three in the set.  I cut the spring out of matching card stock and then used four of the Flower Fusion dies and stamps to add to it.  I can't wait to make some similar cards for kids.
I hope that the ladies I sent these cards to enjoyed them and I hope you enjoy them also.
Thanks for stopping by.
P.S. the Papertrey blog site has videos on how to use these dies if you are curious.  It's a little hard to find but if you want just email me and I'll send you the link.

No comments: