Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Crafting in Sarasota

Just thought I'd share the view from the area I'm using as my craft desk.  I actually have two tables set up in an L shape here (this photo taken before I got it set up).  I'm having fun doing my thing in this location, the window is really a sliding door (three sliders wide) and I open them up as far as I can and enjoy the breeze and warm air.  Often taking a break and sitting by the pool to think up a new design.  I've made 35 cards so far and need to make a lot more to reach my goal.  I want to have an average of 10 cards a week and I'm about 15 behind.  I'll try to post some of the cards I've made but they will be short on details since I haven't been keeping records.
Back to work now.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Wow,what a nice set up,wish I was thier with you,LOOKS like fun!!! All is well so far on the homefront,have a great time,see you when you get back to cold Michigan LOL LOL