Monday, January 9, 2012

Mr. & Mrs.

This is the last card I'll be posting for awhile.  We are off to Florida soon and I am taking a good bit of my card making stuff with me, in fact it's all packed up and ready to go.  Have I packed any clothes-no, have I packed any personal care items-no, but I have my fun stuff packed.  Priorities, priorities.
Enough about that, this card is one that can be a wedding or anniversary card.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Big & Bold Wishes set.  I wanted a subtle card and I think I got it with this design.  I started with a Cryogen White card base A2 size, then a 5 1/4 x 4 layer run thru the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I took a scrap of Martha Stewart self adhesive ribbon and wrapped it around the center.  I stamped the sentiment  with Memento New Sprout and cut it out with a Nestabilities die.  Leaving it in the die I ran it thru the Cuttlebug a gain to emboss the edge and then rubbed some New Sprout around the edge.  I then mounted it with pop dots and was all done.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: