Monday, January 2, 2012

A Watering Can of Flowers

I've had Papertrey Ink's Garden Variety set since it was released last May.  I got it thinking it would be a great set to use for my 'gardening' friends.  Well that was the idea, but like all good intentions, it got put on the back shelf and forgotten. (does that mean I have too many stamps????  No!).  When I embarked on my card making frenzy a few weeks ago I started pulling out sets that needed some loving and this was one of them.  Such a simple design but so fun.  I stamped the watering can with Memento Grape Jelly, the stems with Memento Pear Tart, and the flowers with Memento Tangelo.  I think the colors worked well with the DP I found buried on my desk.  I rounded off two corners of both the white layer and the matting (thanks Sandy for this design idea) and added a couple of purple rhinestones and was done.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: