Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Birthday Picnic

Back in June of 2009 Papertrey Ink released a darling set, Vintage Picnic.  It included 5 different picnic baskets, an assortment of toppers and some phrases.  Well just recently Papertrey added a matching die for the basket and a picnic cloth and I snapped up those babies as fast as I could.  It sure beats trimming out those baskets (I really don't like fussy cutting).  So when I went on my card making binge I pulled out the set and die and made this card.  I cut the basket out of scrap of brown textured card stock and the picnic cloth out of the DP.  I placed the basket on the blue oval to judge where to stamp the topper and then fixed the basket and cloth on it.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set and assembled the card.  So easy with the dies.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: